WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS
An Overview of What Sites Rising Does
The purpose of SEO is to continually tweak a website so the search engines will show it in their free (“organic”) search results for keyword phrases that are important to the client’s business.
Being an expert in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC) requires years of training and experience. Of course, a big challenge for us is that the “rules” of SEO and PPC change constantly. This is because search engines continually revise their requirements (and don’t spell out exactly what they want!)
How We Do What We Do
We use paid tools and feedback from clients to figure out which keyword phrases are a good match for their market. We then optimize website content, filling gaps with new content that the client’s audience will want to see and the search engines will want to show to them. As part of a well-rounded Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program we:
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of current web pages to identify SEO strengths and shortcomings
- Help to develop and implement plans to enhance the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) on the website as needed
- Work with in-house designers and programmers to incorporate SEO best practices into existing and new web pages
- Write effective Google Ads that send quality prospects to the client’s website
- Use content marketing to increase visitors and domain referrals to the client site
- For example, write frequent blog articles and press releases to position the client as an expert in their field and meet search engine expectations for fresh content
- Design simple video slideshows to highlight the client’s expertise and increase the changes of getting found by new prospects
- Set up and maintain appropriate social media campaigns to increase name recognition and add a public “face” to the company’s internet presence
- Build “backlinks” from other websites and directories, who refer their own visitors to our client sites.
How Do We Know it Works?
The proof of SEO is whether there are more “hits” to the website each month and whether a growing number of websites link their own sites to the client’s. The proof of pay-per-click ads (PPC) is whether paid advertising results in cost-effective contacts from qualified prospects. A recent client asked us to feature their new product line in our SEO and ad campaigns. In a follow-up conversation a couple of months later they thanked us because their phone had started “ringing off the hook” with specific requests for that product line! That’s the kind of result we love to deliver for our clients.